Job # : 153829
Title : Manufacturing Associate III
Location : Franklin, IN
Salary Range : up to $14.91/hr.
Position : Rubber Feeder
Diverse Staffing is now accepting Manufacturing Associate (Loop Machine 3rd Shift) applicants for immediate hire. This is a Temp to Hire position. In this job, you will work for our client at a facility in Franklin, Indiana. This position pays up to $14.91/hr. and is a 3rd shift position. You will report to work between 10:00 pm - 6:30 am (must be willing to train on 1st or 2nd shift for two or more weeks).
Our client for this position offers an opportunity for growth in a specific industry. Working in a diverse environment adding knowledge to your skill set. This client offers a bonus after completing 1 week of work with no attendance issues.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working in this position:
- Must be willing to train on 1st or 2nd Shift, then move to 3rd shift
- Prior machine set-up, operation, and trouble shooting experience needed
- Maintain compliance with all applicable work instructions, SOP’s, etc.
- Scheduling, planning, and communicating daily activities with the Manufacturing Supervisor.
- Alerting supervisor of problems or issues within the department.
- Follow the production schedule, meeting the required level of quality, and meeting the daily production rates of the specified area
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at: Columbus Recruiting Center Address: 3042 State St Columbus, IN 47201 Phone (812) 657-7159 [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Job Order ID: 153829
- Operator in a standing position for shift
- Grasp grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel or balance
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Good attendance record
- Reliable transportation to arrive at work on time
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Lift up to 10 lbs.
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans transitioning to civilian life. IND1
Job Type : Temp to Hire
Post Date : 07/27/2020