Diverse Staffing is now accepting applicants for immediate hire. This is a Temp to Hire position. In this job, you will work for our client at a facility in Franklin, Indiana. This position pays $17.50 an hour and is a 2nd shift position working 4:00PM - 12:30AM (must be willing to train on 1st shift).
Our client for this position offers an opportunity for growth in a specific industry; working in a diverse environment adding knowledge to your skill set.
This client offers exciting production careers in a clean manufacturing environment and actively hires temporary associates to permanent full-time positions
In this position they will be working on machines, hot ovens, a cutting machine to cut the wires, and will need to do some work on the computer to close out the work orders. We would prefer to have someone in the position that has machine experience as some people are intimidated by some of the machines they will run. They are on their feet most of the time in wire wrapping. While the fixtures aren’t heavy, lifting them for an 8 hour shift can get tiring.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working in this position:
- Maintain compliance with all applicable work instructions, SOPs, etc.
- Scheduling, planning, and communicating daily activities with Manufacturing Supervisor.
- Alerting supervisor of problems or issues within the department.
- Following the production schedule, meeting the required level of quality, and meeting the daily production rates of the specified area.
- Operating the wire cutoff machine.
- Wire wrapping and take-off
- Wire graphing
- Operating thermal ovens and following standardized times
- Other duties as necessary
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
Job Order: 159586