Our client is seeking an Operations Director for their state of the art facility in Central Indiana. This is a highly critical role responsible for leading and coordinating manufacturing engineering, continuous improvement, planning and new product introduction. This growing international manufacturer has strong leadership that is committed to the success of the organization.
Relocation assistance is available for a well-qualified candidate.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits package (starting day 1) that includes: medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with company match (401k after 90 days)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Lead and coordinate Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing, Facilities, Continuous Improvement, HR, Planning, and New Product Introduction functions to continuously improve year over year Quality performance metrics.
- Lead the Continuous Improvement culture and training
- Implement, manage and evaluate operation processes and procedures, in accordance with the standards and procedures set out by the organization.
- Ensure that operational processes stay within agreed upon budgets and timelines.
- Assist in developing strategies and implementation plans to improve and standardize all aspects of operations.
- Employs Lean Manufacturing principles and Six Sigma skills to improve processes and material flow.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.