You landing a new Manufacturing Production Lead job in Indianapolis, IN would be pretty good, BUT you landing a new Manufacturing Production Lead job with US would be simply AWESOME! It can happen, because we're looking for temp to hire Manufacturing Production workers to join the amazing team at CTDI.
Here's a preview of what you'll be working on as a Manufacturing Production Lead worker:
- Respectfully communicate with all co-workers
- Ensure effective employee relations
- Provide employee instructions to provide advice on how to properly perform their tasks
- Respectfully support and follow direction from all managers and supervisors about line performance
- Keep track of line count
- Train new employees on standard operating procedures
- Performs duties of workers supervised, as needed
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Quality Assurance and/or Supervisor
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations
- Completes tasks as directed with minimum supervision
- Update production numbers in the computer system; must be able to use a computer and type/data entry
INTERESTED??? Here's what it takes to apply:
- One year of related experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be willing and able to work entire schedule as we cannot accommodate partial shifts or early/late arrivals.
- Must be able to count and have basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions)
Manufacturing Production Lead worker positions may require some overtime. Pay rates starting at $13.50-14.00/hr., with a $2.00/hr. sign on bonus until 10/6 plus, overtime as needed!
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Manufacturing Production Lead job, click on Apply Now! We can't wait to hear from you!
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.