This role's responsibilities includes: meeting daily customer demand and production schedules. The Manufacturing Technician ensures safety and quality standards are maintained at all times. The Production Technician will assemble and package products by using a variety of specialized equipment, fixtures, work instructions and test equipment to perform a series of operations to accurately produce/assemble/test medical devices.
- Work with Manufacturing Team to ensure customer demand and the production schedules are met.
- Use basic problem solving skills to ensure stable operation of the work cell.
- Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labor to Production Supervisor.
- Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities within designated work area.
- Sustain lean manufacturing and 5S activities.
- Participate as an active member of the production team and assist in product processing.
- Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the company’s Quality System.
- Follow detailed production/assembly/testing instructions, processes and procedures.
- Complete required documentation relating to regulatory requirement
Applicants must be willing to work in a fast-moving manufacturing environment working as a team. This position also requires the ability to lift up to 20 lbs and work overtime as needed. High school diploma or equivalent is required. 1-2 years of filling/packaging desired.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.