Diverse Tech Services is now accepting Marketing Assistant applicants for immediate hire. In this job, you will work for our client in Indianapolis, IN. You will report to work between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Please indicate your salary requirements when applying. Pay for this position is based on experience and pays up to $25 per hour. This position will require local travel and will be reimbursed.
Our client has expanded the reach of professional organizations for over 20 years. They are a certified woman-owned business enterprise (WBE). Today they are the largest company in their space, nationwide.
The Marketing Assistant role is responsible for internal and external communications, public education and outreach, media relations, and liaison duties.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working at this position:
- Support Appeals on Wheels by maintaining event calendars including scheduling and other logistics
- Invite area legislators and judges, as appropriate, and keep track of RSVPs
- Coordinate details of each event with host, local bar association, and media
- Work with Indiana State Police to schedule security
- Write and distribute press releases and take photos at all events
- Live-stream and record all courtroom oral arguments using tricaster and record all traveling oral arguments using traveling equipment, then add to Court’s website
- Schedule and host all remote oral arguments via Zoom
- Assist in planning all ceremonies
- Schedule bi-weekly Administration Team meetings
- Maintain database of reporters and act as initial point of contact with media
- Act as a liaison with Bar associations, law schools, media, secondary educators, and other court public information officers
At Diverse Tech Services , our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it! Through our client partnerships, Diverse Tech Services helps professionals fulfill their career goals while providing businesses with employees who will assist them in carrying out their plans and managing their processes.
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Job Order ID: #166142