BcForward is looking for a highly qualified Marketing Assistant for their client in Indianapolis.
Tasks; Basic filing and organization of marketing collateral, forms and other - intranet website application updates
- marketing request processing - management of an email box and distribution to team for response --follow up on administrative matters (processing invoices, expenses, invoicing) - some writing.copy editing, ppt development --basic internet research to provide insights and supporting data on programs --meeting coordination as needed.
1) Intermediate MS Office knowledge (especially Excel, PPT, and Word)
2) Good grammar and business writing skills
3) Highly organized
4) Past experience with large organizations
5) Marketing background a plus
6) Ability to perform simple administrative tasks
3+ years of relevant experience
Nice to haves would be:
* Print and Digital Media design
* PDFlib Blocking
Other technical experience would be:
MS OFFICE SUITE: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 92382 when responding to this ad.