Our client, a Global Power Leader, is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant for a 1 year assignment with potential to extend or convert to permanent. Candidate needs to be local to Indianapolis, IN.
By working for our client, you will be exposted to a large company listed on the NYSE, work for a leader in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Marketing Team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours for this position are as follows:
- Monday – Friday – 8AM-5PM - flexible
Review and listing management (Google, Yelp, App Stores, Birdeye etc.)
- Utilizes review management platform to monitor, respond, and route customer reviews
- Compiles, analyzes, and utilizes metrics from review management to measure impact and guide strategy
- Updates (address, phone number, hours) to customer sales and service branch listings
- Metadata management within the DAM/MART/Circuit – updates and adds content tags per revised taxonomy and user behavior
- Synonym queries to DAM search functionality
- Supports discovery and possible implementation of Percolate-Seismic
Account Based Marketing
- Categorize company pages within lead gen software to create filters for marketing teams
- Assists with stakeholder's marketing and/or communications plans
- Supports training for stakeholders
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience or database management
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position or are interested please email a word copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.