The Director of Marketing is in charge of developing the company’s marketing strategy, managing daily marketing operations and company communications across multiple channels including digital, direct mail, e-mail and telemarketing for “direct to consumer” demand generation and business partner marketing.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Develops and implements cost effective marketing strategies based on a thorough understanding of the company’s target markets and market channels
- Manages monthly lead generation planning and campaign execution for direct-to-consumer channel working closely with sales management team.
- Identifies strategic marketing opportunities to reduce cost per closed loan
- Provides direct oversight of all marketing operations processes including campaign set-up, execution, management and reporting.
- Manages multi-channel campaigns and communications including digital advertising, direct mail, E-mail, and outbound telemarketing leveraging marketing/sales automation systems (Salesforce, Act-on).
- Manages the development and management company websites including consumer lead generation sites, business partner sites and corporate communications.
- Analyzes results and costs of existing marketing activities and makes recommendations to senior management
- Develops and maintains a detailed marketing budget and variance analysis to support the company’s business plan and periodic financial reporting processes
- Works with compliance function to ensure that marketing collateral meets applicable regulatory requirements
- Responsible for the company’s corporate communication strategy, policies and procedures to ensure quality messaging consistent with the company’s brand and core values
- Selects and manages marketing partners through competitive selection process
- Provides support for public relations and philanthropy as needed
- Effectively recruits and develops marketing team members.
- Manages in-house marketing team of 4 people
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Minimum 10 years of senior level marketing experience preferable in financial services or data-driven industry
- Indepth knowledge of campaign management processes including Salesforce, E-mail automation software (Act-on) and CMS (WordPress).
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project and process management skills
- Four year degree from an accredited University in marketing or a related field. MBA a plus.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Experience with managing large scale projects and detailed marketing budgets
- Ability to manage and develop staff
Training / Licensing Requirements:
- Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: Liberty Reverse Mortgage
Who We Are
Liberty Reverse is one of the largest and most experienced reverse mortgage lenders in the U.S. For over fifteen years, we’ve delivered education, home equity solutions, and personal care to over 60,000 senior homeowners and over 1,000 mortgage partners. Headquartered in Rancho Cordova, CA, Liberty provides reverse mortgage solutions including Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECM) and proprietary reverse mortgage loans to retail consumers, wholesale, and correspondent partners.
Liberty Reverse was recently named one of the Best Mortgage Companies to Work for by National Mortgage News for 2019. When you join Liberty, you join a culture which is Vibrant, Inclusive and Cares for you and your community. Every day, we strive to foster a culture where all our team members are respected, valued and empowered. Liberty employees are passionate about customer service, committed to teamwork and dedicated to success. The atmosphere is fast-paced and challenging – and there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career, whether you’re pursuing management, learning multiple disciplines and/or becoming a subject matter expert in your field. We believe in empowering our employees to explore new ideas, take initiatives for change, and continuously improve our performance. And, as part of the Liberty family, you’ll build long-term relationships in your career here.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.