The Marketing Intern is responsible for providing support to marketing staff, technical staff, and August Mack offices. The primary responsibility is to complete projects related to the company’s overall marketing strategies and plan. Work is performed under the supervision of the Marketing Coordinators.
1. Provide administrative support in tracking, gathering, and managing business development leads.
2. Qualifications Support - provide accurate and timely support to technical, sales, and management personnel in all areas of qualification submittals including section development, submittal coordination, project description development, and editing.
3. Provide assistance on special projects, including company meetings, research, and events.
4. Provide regular updates associated with marketing activities to the Marketing Coordinators.
5. Other tasks as may be assigned related to the business of August Mack Environmental, Inc.