No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. You'll help improve the health of millions. And you'll do your life's best work.
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Manager with a strong background in project management, ability to problem solve and drive towards solution. This position will support a member communications process for OptumRx, lead integrations with other teams and platforms, ensure process governance and continue to support and create a streamlined and efficient process.
We’re looking for a smart, enthusiastic and creative team member, driven by a common company goal: to help to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Support the intake of all consumer experience requests from business partners into the OptumRx Member Experience Governance and Advocacy (OMEGA) program, including fit into customer experience, customer insights, touchpoint requirements, and operational insights
- Engage resources such as the customer experience team or OMEGA traffic team based upon the requirements of the touchpoint request.
- Support the adoption of the OMEGA process and Workfront tool via socialization and support among business partners
- Support the intake information is complete, accurate and relevant.
- Facilitate the interaction with business owners to ensure that the touchpoint aligns with initial inputs in the review process, including brand standards, channel standards, and strategy
- Lead key business initiatives and integrations with other teams and platforms across the organization
- Support the creation of dashboards including core KPIs such as volume of requests by business unit, process efficiency, risks mitigated, OMEGA adoption, and apology mailing reduction
- Support and lead analysis to determine strategies to improve the OMEGA process and implement process changes
- Create and support the improvement of new tools, policies, and procedures for OMEGA with a specific focus on the intake process
- Advocate for improving the customer experience including best practice implementation, socializing test results, and increasing personalization/relevance
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of experience in marketing communications, consumer experience or campaign management
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills across a wide range of groups and functions
- Ability to effectively shift back and forth from a variety of projects and priorities
- Familiarity with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas, In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Healthcare experience
- PBM experience
- Workfront experience
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non-clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities at: click here.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately, Marketing, Marketing Operations. #RPO