Diverse Staffing is currently interviewing employment services professionals for the position of Marketing Services Specialist to support continued growth. The base salary for this position is up to $45,000 per year. Benefits include a major medical plan, dental, optical, life, long- and short-term disability, and 401K. You will also start earning paid holidays and paid time off for vacation immediately.
The following represents the essential job functions but is not intended to be fully inclusive of additional job responsibilities that may be assigned by your supervisor as needed.
- Helps with implementing job distribution strategies to market, attract, and recruit quality candidates. This is accomplished through the exploration and use of a variety of job boards/aggregators, search engines, social media presence, niche sites, etc.
- Uses knowledge of SEO to manage our digital and social recruiting campaigns in partnership with sourcing and marketing coordinators
- Helps with training on social media (social recruiting) etiquette, and best practices, specifically around LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Assists the Marketing Manager in developing and implementing recruitment marketing plans by market/agency in collaboration with field recruiting team, managers, directors and corporate marketing.
- Assists the Marketing Manager in developing and implementing innovative ways to differentiate/market the Diverse brand career opportunities for key labor segments (new grads, multi-cultural, veterans, experienced, women) through various campaigns (print, digital, social, etc.)
- Assists and supports the Marketing Manager with print and digital collateral including recruiting literature, our career presentation, career fair displays/booth, postcards, etc., and manages photography and career video projects
It's time to join a winning team. Apply today!
Submit your resume with cover letter stating salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Job Order ID: 156314