Kelly Services has an outstanding opportunity as a Marketing Specialist (Promotions) in Indianapolis.
- Develop and create detailed, complex high-level sales tools/sales collateral using In-Design and Illustrator software, such as multi-page brochures, product guides, fact sheets, postcards, invitations, tradeshow graphics and materials etc.
- Assist in coordinating internal projects (including but not limited to programs, market offers, price cards, sales meeting slides, etc.); This includes creating and editing each piece in In-Design
- Assist the marketing communications managers in the daily functions pertaining to marketing, advertising, and communication projects
- Work with marketing team to execute and implement tactics that are specific to annual communication strategies and plans
- Assist in coordinating and creating detailed technical sheets with complex data as well as Sales Sheets while adhering to Mycogen Seeds and Corteva Brand Guidelines
- Assist in coordinating and creating detailed agronomy yield data sheets with local agronomists
- Follow Marketing Communication Managers direction in updating current Mycogen Seeds literature, tradeshow graphics, banners, etc. into the Corteva Brand
- Actively participate in marketing communication meetings and calls
- Be an active brand asset management steward, encouraging adherence to all legal and branding guidelines
- Network and share best practices with other communication specialists/graphic specialist/Marketing Communications Managers to leverage ideas and materials across businesses and support cross-business communication efforts as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; Graphic Design/Communications emphasis strongly preferred
- 3+ year of related work experience is required with strong graphic design experience
- Strong proficiency and experience with Adobe In-Design creative suite is a requirement
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is required
- Experience with Premier Pro, After Effects, and Dream Weaver is a positive
- A basic knowledge of HTML would also be considered a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite experience is required
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Matt Baldwin: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]).
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.