- Directs all incoming calls to the person responsible for the action and performs administrative assignments when needed.
- Accurately answers all consumer/agents and IMO's questions regarding all products and clearly explains product features, advantages and benefits, including variances by state.
- Coordinates, assembles and uses correct mailing techniques for all materials requested by marketing and agent field force.
- Coordinates and assists with the marketing activities of a product or business line which may include advertising, direct mailing, printing and agent events.
- Prepares materials, demonstrations, illustrations and proposals for all activities.
- Prepares, schedules and hosts webinars.
- Maintains adequate supply of all marketing supplies for agent field force.
- Assists with organizing Corporate Office events and may be required to attend events as needed.
- Processes marketing illustrations/quotes as requested.
- Arranges flights, transportation and hotel for visiting agents.
- Arranges welcome calls for new agents.
- Assists with plans and organization of seminars for agents.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Professional designations such as LOMA's Associate Customer Service (ACS), Associate Annuity Products and Administration (AAPA) preferred
- 1-2 years experience servicing insurance or annuity products or related role.
- Knowledge of insurance and annuity products, insurance law, customer service, contract provisions and company operations.
- Excellent oral, written, listening, and presentation skills and ability to clearly articulate complex information to others.