Kelly is hiring for Forklift Operators and General Laborers (entry level) for our customer in Franklin, IN. 1st and 3rd shifts, temp to hire with lots of overtime!
1st shift, M-F 5:45am-5:45pm, $13.75/hour for GL and $14.50/hour for FLO.
3rd shift, M-F 5:45pm-5:45am, $14.75/hour for GL and $15.50/hour for FLO.
For immediate consideration, please apply today! #quickapply1
- Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product.
- Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products.
- Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are properly recorded and products match customer requirements.
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment 80% of specified shift.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded.
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, report variances as necessary.
- Changes equipment battery or LP tank and monitors power source as necessary.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment. Perform additional duties as assigned by management or customer.
- Responsible for the accurate storing, shipping, and receiving of product to meet company standards or safety, security, and productivity.
- Manually load and unload freight in an efficient and safe manner.
- Provide physical labor to move product to storage areas with proper material handling equipment and efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area.
- Assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped. Sort, recoup, pack, mark, and label materials.
- Check or count freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
- Perform duties needed for assembling displays and other specialty value-added services per the customers’ requirements.
- Participate in physical inventories.
A Kelly-sponsored group health care plan called the ACA Plan is offered to all eligible Kelly employees. The ACA Plan meets the minimum essential coverage, minimum value, and affordability requirements of the Affordable Care Act. For additional information regarding Kelly benefits, please visit www.mykelly.us.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.