Requisition ID: 7112
Posting Locations: Indianapolis
Mechanic Manufacturing I
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest bottler in the U.S., is looking for a Mechanic Manufacturing I!
Things you should know about working as a Mechanic Manufacturing I:
To repair and maintain all assets in the production facility. To respond promptly to equipment breakdowns and repair the machinery in a timely manner. To perform planned and unscheduled work.
What would success look like?
• Complete work orders as scheduled
• Follow all safety requirements when performing work
• Correctly fill out all paperwork, work orders, parts usage and order forms
• Answer line calls when production lines are running
• Assist production as needed to keep line running at top efficiency
• Thorough knowledge and experience in plant maintenance
• Two or three years’ experience required
• Experience in reading/interpreting hydraulic prints, pneumatic diagrams, electrical ladder diagrams, blueprints, technical manuals, voltmeters, ohmmeters, and other electrical troubleshooting equipment
• Working knowledge of installation/wiring of all types of motors, inspection of bearings, drives, gearboxes, pulleys, and drive items; machine controls and circuits; electrical controls/circuits; troubleshooting techniques for ammonia refrigeration equipment; and shop equipment
• Basic Welding Capability
• Variable frequency drives and Servomotor knowledge/troubleshooting
• Electrical and PLC experience is preferred
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.