Media Sales Representative
**We do not offer any door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions**
Lynx, Inc. is a dynamic privately owned sales and management consulting firm. We are networked with 60 locations throughout the U.S. that consult Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 clients in sales and marketing as well as new market penetration. Our Indianapolis location represents the “#1 in customer satisfaction " for the satellite service industry as well as the #1 Global Telecommunications leader.
Lynx, Inc. is partnering up with several new clients this year! That means opportunity for motivated, competitive sales representatives with integrity to take charge of their careers and advance, if qualified. We are currently hiring motivated entry level professionals for our Sales Representative position.
Some unique perks for joining our team:
- Amazing coffee
- Gym Memberships
- Opportunities for PTO
- Weekly Bonuses
Sales Representative Perks, Compensation, and Benefits:
- 100% hands-on training
- Weekly pay, a combination of hourly, commissions, and bonuses
- Learn more about the newest technology
- Experience in sales and marketing, client relations, and business
- Travel opportunities - national and international
- Our fun and vibrant corporate culture
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Sell and promote our clients' products and services to both new and existing customers while talking with them in a retail store location.
- Communicate product knowledge effectively with customers to inform them
of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services.
- Assist, inform, and help customers with their purchase decisions.
- Explain the technology of our client to customers to best meet their needs. Explain benefits of services and products to customers.
- Help customers place orders
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology.
- Maintain detailed sales product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Evaluate customers' potential product needs and help with appropriate recommendations.
- Focus on quality customers for retention purposes
- Work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment