Get ahead in your career and make a difference in patients’ lives.
If you are looking for a high-energy position in a collaborative environment, look no further! Due to tremendous growth, our client is hiring Program Specialists to join their team. These are temp to hire positions! Shifts are somewhere between 7am and 7pm, with the majority 8am - 6pm.
APPLY NOW. Positions will start out as work from home, but then will tranistion back into the Greenfield physical call center location.
- Serve as the customer’s primary point of contact to facilitate operational and reimbursement support
- Work with medical insurance companies to determine if patients are eligible for their treatment
- Handle calls, track communications and raise issues based on established procedures
- Request products and track shipments with our partner distributors
- Educate patients on their available products and options for insurance
What qualifications and skills do you need to have?
- Articulate and have a pleasant speaking voice
- High School Diploma or GED required. A Bachelor’s degree or evidence of continual works towards a degree is strongly preferred.
- 1+ years of customer service experience, volunteering or other customer facing experiences is preferred with a bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Outlook and good keyboarding skills.
Sounds like an opportunity you want to explore? Great, we would love to hear from you! Interviews are being conducted at this time so don’t delay in sending us your resume (must contain a phone number and email address). Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately!
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area