Ref ID: 01401-0011551139
Classification: Medical Customer Service Rep
Compensation: $13.00 to $14.00 hourly
Robert Half Healthcare Practice has partnered with a well-known company in Indianapolis, IN to secure a full-time Medical Customer Service Representative. We are thrilled to partner with this established firm to secure their newest staff member!
The schedule is: Monday-Friday, 8am -- 5pm.
The Medical Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing prompt, professional, accurate and courteous service to all inquiries received by telephone or in writing involving all aspects of insurance customer and agent inquiry. The position is also expected to effectively research, resolve, and communicate solutions for any inquiries or escalated issues.
• Responsible for taking calls and written communications from both customers and agents on all products serviced and respond in a professional, empathetic, and controlled manner using good judgement and listening skills
• Maintain knowledge and understanding of all systems and processes in order to effectively answer inquiries
• Obtain required information to give appropriate telephone response and/or system updates
• Process policy changes according to insured or agent change requests
• Prepare and forward appropriate requests to other internal areas for needed action and follow up as necessary
• Maintain acceptable levels of performance in productivity, quality and schedule adherence
• Perform other necessary duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Manager
If you are interested in being considered for the Medical Customer Service Representative position, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 317-687-2050.