Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry and Let us be Your Road to Success!!
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing Respiratory and Sleep Apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees in the Rotech family of hometown companies contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and the very best in quality patient care through hundreds of locations across 48 states. Additional information can be found at www.rotech.com.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
We are seeking a professional and dedicated Sales Representative with a background in Durable Medical Equipment sales or Respiratory sales or Hospital sales or Healthcare sales or Medical sales to grow our business. Position is responsible for revenue growth and the marketing of core services and products; and for ensuring that the referral sources receive the highest quality service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Becomes an expert on reimbursement guidelines for Rotech products and communicates them to referral sources and physicians
- Conducts daily sales calls to establish new and maintain ongoing business with referral sources in the medical community
- Develops sales territory call strategies to qualify new and maintain existing accounts to grow the business
- Builds relationships with patients, caregivers, and referral sources
- Establish and maintain relationships with doctors, hospitals, clinics, and other professionals in the medical community
- Follows weekly call plan and enters completed sales calls using the Weekly Call Planner and Call Report
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by resolving customer concerns
- Meets and/or exceeds a monthly sales quota
- Partners with location management and staff as well as other Rotech departments within to drive sales growth
- Performs other related duties as directed by Sales and Management
- Sells Rotech Healthcare’s respiratory equipment including Noninvasive ventilation and Home Oxygen to potential and existing referral sources