Are you a scientist with prior experience in ELISA method development? Are you interested in working for the world's most comprehensive drug development company? If so, you are in luck! My client, a global powerhouse in the pharmaceutical realm, is actively looking for a Method Development Scientist to join its top-performing team.
The role will be structured as a 6-month contract-to-hire position and will pay upwards of $42 per hour based on level of prior experience.
The Method Development Scientist will undertake original research that includes developing and confirming highly sensitive, reliable assay methodologies and performing complex analytical methods on biological matrices.
The Method Development Scientist will take on the following day-to-day responsibilities, among others:
- Apply and interpret scientific theories, concepts, techniques and regulatory requirements in bioanalytical and mass spectrometry studies
- Accept leadership role in developing scientific approaches
- Participate in client visits and author scientific papers
- Contribute to long-range planning and technical policies of the department
The best candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biology or other related science
- 4+ years of method development experience (ELISA, MSD, immunoassay)
- Skilled in performing scientific presentations and preparing scientific publications
- Knowledge of laboratory automation software, system software and Microsoft applications
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a world-class organization and take on a highly visible role!
If you're interested in being considered for the role, please submit your resume below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.