Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer
MS Dynamics AX Programmer/Developer
Job Description - As an MS Dynamics AX Developer, you will be part of a dynamic team working in Indianapolis, Indiana. You will be a part of making sure the company meets its growing demand across the country. You should be an MS Dynamics AX specialist who is an expert with the backend of Dynamics AX/365 and who has experience in programming, integrations, using reporting tools, and making modifications. The right person will have an eye for details and be looking for exponential career growth.
Location - Indianapolis, Indiana
Salary -$80K - $100K per annum
Role and Responsibilities;
- Partake in large scale implementation projects.
- Coding, testing and analyzing software applications throughout the production life cycle.
- Reporting to high level associates including the VP, CFO, Directors.
Skills + Qualifications;
- Provide Architectural Recommendations to build various AX solutions.
- Proficient in MS Dynamics AX 2012
- Experience with the updated version of MS Dynamics AX: 365
- Proven experience Customizing Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Proficient in Microsoft technologies and vertical oriented programming including .NET, C#, X++
- Great Communication Skills
- Working with Collaborative Teams
- Salary $80K-$100K
- Annual Bonus
- Healthcare, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Additional Perks and bonuses are negotiable!
About the Client - A leading Manufacturing Company is currently hiring a Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer on a permanent basis based out of Indianapolis. The client is looking for someone to assist and potentially in the future lead large scale implementation projects for consumers. The position is open for negotiation on a percentage of remote work.
The Company - The company is continuously growing and is looking to expand its consumer base globally. The company is also known on the market as one of the top places to work in the region is looking for an enthusiastic specialist who is excited to grow.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market We have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
This is an incredible opportunity that you should take advantage of. If you have the above skills and experience please send your resume to Haley Nieweg at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 646-679-7209.