Location: Westfield, IN
Medical Assistant - COVID Clinic position available for you! This position will be contracted for the foreseeable future! I have provided the job description below. This position will start as soon as possible and we are looking for someone who can have a quick turnaround! This will be located in Westfield, IN!
- Covid Testing for Minute Clinic at CVS lcoations. 3 wkdays and every other wknd, M-F 10 hrs Sat 8 hrs Sun 7 hrs; (If you can travel to more than one CVS location you can get up to 38-40 hours)
- The Medical Assistant will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results.
- Additional responsibilities include maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements.
- Testing location will be based at CVS Health locations both inside and outside the store. Required PPE will be available as appropriate.
- Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment.
- Although the role is assigned to one particular location, travel may be required to nearby locations based on screening needs.
- Contract extension may be possible on a case-by-case basis depending on location and community testing needs.
- Training and orientation will be provided prior to start.
If you are interested, or know anyone that might be, please send your resume to me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO YOUR FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES!!!
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com