We are searching for an experienced Mortgage Production Coordinator.
Support External Mortgage Loan Originators to facilitate high end Mortgage Jumbo & Construction Loans up to 10mm. Ensure the smooth and prompt closing of member mortgage loan applications and grow the TCU brand within the real estate community. Support and manage the long-term relationship of high-end referral sources in the affluent community.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
1. Work directly with the MLO and borrower to assess product need, recommendations, and execution of application process.
2. Work with Borrower’s accountants, financial advisors, and personal teams to assess and collect correct information in order to present loans to the Loan Management Committee for review.
3. Work with specific MLOs to generate and maintain high level referral relationships and support Center of Influence communication.
4. Setup, and facilitate open houses, seminars, and outreach opportunities promoting TCU Mortgage alongside specific MLOs
5. Act as a primary point person for Member communication and questions after the loan application has been taken by the MLO.
6. Communicates with affiliates and referral sources such as Realtors and Builders on loan status or documentation needed.
7. Document gathering, review, and upload of signed disclosures, purchase agreements, construction perm conditions and loan approval conditions.
8. Supports efforts of the MLO to market themselves and TCU within the community.
9. Protects privacy and sensitivity of Member information.
10. At the request of the Processor or MLO, performs verifications with employers, depository institutions, creditors, landlords and other sources.
11. Assists MLO with tracking and organizing pipelines.
12. Follow-up with pre-approval and pre-qualified borrowers to update status.
13. Follow-up with recently closed loan borrowers to remind them of important items and ensure a high level of satisfaction.
14. Utilizes technology to simplify and speed up the loan application process whenever available.
15. Assumes additional responsibilities as necessary for the continued growth and advancement of the Credit Union.
• Strong Attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Strong Organizational skills
• Standard Computer Skills
• Social Media
• Maintaining the privacy of all member information.
• Accountable for understanding and applying government laws and regulations and TCU policies and procedures relating to the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US PATRIOT ACT and OFAC.
• Accountable for understanding and applying government laws and regulations and TCU policies and procedures relating to the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US PATRIOT ACT and OFAC.
• Accountable for Performance Management Goals as agreed upon with Supervisor.