Senior Mulesoft Developer
Vaco Technology (A Talent Solutions Firm) is currently assisting our client to identify a Senior Mulesoft Developer This position can be a fully remote role. They are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage their move toward a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). This is an opportunity to develop your skills in leading edge technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners and IT managers/staff, to ensure high quality, reliability, availability, and performance of applications.
- Primary responsibilities are focused on the Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing of leading-edge solutions utilizing Mulesoft.
- Requirements clarification, estimation, and planning.
- Perform Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing of code to defined deadlines and exacting standards.
- Leverage your analytical skills to create technical solutions for business processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 8+ years overall experience with developing technical business solutions
- 5+ years' experience with end-to-end design and development of services for the Mulesoft framework, preferably in Java
- 5+ years' experience with Java, XML and Web Services both SOAP and REST
- Experience working with relational data bases such Oracle, Proficient in SQL
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Interest in learning and applying new technologies and concepts
- Enjoy contributing in a team environment
Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through your technical contributions
- Ability to think creatively, stimulate new ideas and challenge existing thinking.
- Advanced Mulesoft Certifications
- Production Mortgage Industry Experience
Position requires a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent experience.