Spectrum is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and Voice Company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and products. Spectrum is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Spectrum’s business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our 90,000 employees.
Multi-Tenant Sales Representative:
Are you a self-starter, with a passion for success, great people skills, and a willingness to learn? This is an exciting opportunity to enter the technology and entertainment world as part of Spectrum. We offer exceptional career mobility and combined with our superior products, reputation for service, and the more than 12 million potential new customers within our network's reach, makes now a great time to join us!
At Spectrum, we value our employees and recognize outstanding individual contributions. As part of our Spectrum Multi-Tenant Sales team, you will be rewarded for your performance AND receive a steady salary. The more you sell, the closer you become to realizing an unlimited earning potential!
This is the ideal role for the individual who enjoys being on the go and out of the office, where you will have the opportunity to "own your day" every day, while meeting new people and educating them on all the great services and products Spectrum provides. Self-motivated, independent and goal-oriented individuals find the freedom, entrepreneurial nature and unlimited earning potential of this role very appealing.
- Guaranteed base salary plus commission
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Free and discounted Spectrum cable services
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun & competitive work environment
- An opportunity to grow your career at one of America’s top corporations
Qualified candidates will have:
- Experience in a customer service or sales role; sales experience a plus
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including-evenings and weekends
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record and use of a reliable personal vehicle
- Motivation to sell door to door in assigned areas / properties.
- Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions
- Engaging communication skills to build relationships with property managers and prospective customers