Ref ID: 01400-0011518894
Classification: Network Administrator
Compensation: $52.00 to $60.37 hourly
A client of ours on the southside of Indianapolis is looking for a Computer Operations Support Analyst II on a rotation between second and third shift. The role will be responsible to assist the company's customer support teams, develop/implement training and communication materials that allow customers to understand the product changes made.
What you get to do everyday:
• Monitor multi-technology computing platforms including mid-range platforms and servers.
• Perform system backup processes,
• Troubleshoot and restores routine technical services, ensuring a stable operating environment.
• Responds to 1st level support calls in absence of help desk hours and/or forwards users to appropriate group to resolve issues.
• Monitor various security cameras around the organization
What you bring to the role:
• 1-2 years of experience with Control-M
• Experience in either Computer Operations, Desktop Support or both
• Strong change management communication
This client is looking to start this role ASAP. Any and all interested in the role are advised to contact Alysha Biemolt at 317.687.3275 or email her at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]