TEKsystems is looking for a Network Engineer for a position downtown Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Assess, review, design, implement, and support global networks (LAN, WAN, Wireless, Firewall, Load Balancers)
- Capacity Management - identify performance bottlenecks and develop solutions to remediate
- Resiliency and Redundancy - leverage various technologies to improve overall network availability and resiliency
- Network Management - leverage or augment existing network management toolset to improve overall monitoring and alerting capabilities
- Asset Management - ensure CMDB accuracy and life-cycle management of all network devices including refresh planning
- Minimum 7-10 years' experience in increasingly diverse or complex environments with hands-on experience in network design & architecture
- Key technologies of focus: Layer 2 (STP, VLAN, VPC, VDC, OTV, etc.), Layer 3 Routing (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, HSRP/VRRP, GRE, PBR); network security (TACACS, ASA Firewalls, Juniper FW, Palo Alto FW/IPS, VPN); F5 Load Balancer; WAN (MPLS, SD-WAN); and wireless (Cisco Wireless LAN Controller/AP)
- Hands-on experience supporting Cisco Data Center networking (Nexus 7K, 5K, 2K)
- ITIL/ServiceNow experience a plus
- Excellent communications, analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.