Full Time Opportunity - Cisco, Palo Alto, F5
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Steven Zacharias
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000
A bit about us:
We are a specialty health organization that offers technology-enabled benefits management services.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary/benefits package
- Great work environment/company culture
- Opportunities for growth
- Work/life balance
- 3+ years of experience in a Cisco based network in an enterprise level environment supporting multiple diverse sites.
- Cisco certification (CCIE preferred)
- Knowledge of Cisco routers and switches and F5 load-balancers
- Possess a solid understanding of, and have experience with, most of the following network technologies: ARP, 802.1q, HSRP, OSPF, BGP, NAT, ACLs, IPSEC, and SNMP.
- High level of experience with TCP/IP and routing protocols (BGP and OSPF).
- Strong knowledge of tools like tcpdump & Wireshark
- Familiarity with multiple network operating systems such as Cisco IOS.
- Cisco wireless
- F5 LTM and GTM
- Palo Alto firewall
- Scripting experience
- MPLS, LDP, and VRFs
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.