TEKsystems is seeking a Network Engineer in the Indianapolis, Indiana area.
Candidates must have Customer relationship management, written and verbal communication skills required in communicating technical details into business terms.
* Understand network routing and switching, and have the ability to perform configuration, virtual routing, and device management. Cisco certifications are a plus (non-expired).
* Provide Cisco network design and implementation support to include all aspects of routing, switching, and security architecture.
* Knowledge and hands on experience with F5, APM, LTM, ADM is helpful.
* Experience with Cisco ISE, Umbrella, routing and switching.
* Experience with network monitoring and management leveraging Solarwinds and Prime
* Knowledge and experience with WAN Encryption routers in a Hub/Spoke environment.
* Firewall (FirePower using ASA Code), rule translation, conversion, clean-up, implementation and testing support is a plus.
* Provide written documentation support for all projects as required to include design documents, network diagrams, and security-related documents per project requirements
* Perform network engineering duties remote, and/or potentially on-site at some time at the Rolls-Royce Meridian Center customer location located at 450 South Meridan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46225
* Must have a positive and professional demeanor, be a self-starter and highly motivated.
* Must be customer service centered with peers, management, other eco-system partners, and the customer.
I deal candidates will have:
- Cisco network design, operations, and maintenance experience. CCNA or higher is ideal
- Cisco Firepower(ASA Code) experience. Cisco Umbrella(Security based cloud platform) experience would be ideal but not necessary
- Cisco ISE exposure is highly desired.
- Role will begin remotely but needs candidate to sit on-site here in Indianapolis as they will be added to the on-call rotation(every 6 weeks). When on-call candidates may need to visit one of the 2 datacenters here in Indy so out of market candidates are not being considered
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.