Diverse Tech Staffing is assisting our client in Indianapolis in their search for a Network Engineer to join their Data Center team focused on Cisco, Nexus and ASA products; supporting 4 main locations and over 300 field centers. The successful candidate will be well versed in Cisco equipment, and be able to provide support to Security, Storage and Systems team members – touching all aspects of their network environment.
This is a direct hire role with an expected salary of approximately $90k/yr with both bonus potential, excellent PTO and a pension.
Specializing in IT, engineering, and manufacturing, Diverse Tech Staffing meets the demands of our career-minded candidates with an exceptional full-service approach while connecting employers with the candidates they need to meet their business objectives and manage their processes. That’s why top performers and growing companies continue to partner with us.
- Responsible to provide on-call support in a 24/7 environment and proactively identify and remedy network outages or other interruptions.
- Maintain existing network equipment, installing new equipment and replacing faulty equipment in plant environments. Vendor and warranty management for Cisco hardware and software.
- Design, implement, document, and test Disaster Recovery process and procedures for network infrastructure.
- Manage network infrastructure backup and recovery processes
- Security and critical IOS update patch management
- Direct Support Center staff for network infrastructure-related issues
- Proactive monitoring of to identify outages, service degradation, or security threats and responding accordingly.
- Design, implement, and maintain network management platform for proactive monitoring and management of network infrastructure.
- Designing, maintaining, and effectively operating Local Area Networks (LANs) and Wide Area Networks (WANs), Wireless, Internet Connectivity, and Network Security.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of documentation, procedure manuals, and help sheets for network installations, including data, voice, and video systems.
- Assist in development of business continuity and disaster-recovery plans, and maintain current knowledge of the plan.
- Respond to emergency network outages in accordance with business continuity and disaster-recovery plans.
Apply online today!
Submit your resume with salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]