Job Title: Network Engineer
KYB Americas Corporation, a subsidiary of one of the world's largest manufacturers of shocks, struts and hydraulic components, and a global leader in ride control technology for both OEM and Auto Care (Aftermarket) industries, is growing and we’re seeking a Network Engineer to join our team!
If you are interested in a growing, fast-paced, collaborative company with lots of opportunity, KYB Americas Corporation is the place for you!
Purpose of Position/Summary:
The Network Engineer will be a part of the Information Technology department. This position will be responsible for maintenance, testing, and supporting the KAC network and connected infrastructure.
- Consults with and assists the manufacturing department’s representatives in the installation of new computer equipment; exercises total responsibility for routine installation or modification projects; assists other technicians or the Director in repairing, installing and testing complex pieces of equipment or local area networks;
- Perform and assist in network rollouts, connecting systems, and end user devices;
- Solidify security across a set of workstations, server, instance, and container endpoints using industry leading tools;
- Management, configuration and support of all core and edge network routing and switching devices;
- Perform tasks as required to help resolve calls to Help Desk using strong analytical and problem-solving skills, performing the programming necessary to correct the problems;
- Participate in team or corporate projects that are designed to improve the quality of products and services;
- Provide training to end users of processes and procedures of new technology and systems;
- Other duties may be assigned by immediate Supervisor or Manager on an as needed basis.