Job Title: Site Acquisition Manager
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Client: #1 Telecommunications Industry Leader
Type of Position: 1 year contract
NOTE: *The client requires candidates to work on a W2 basis*
- Manage Site Acquisition, A&E, Legal projects from RF Design to Construction for In Building and Venue
- Submit and manage RF Design with regulatory filings from initiation to completion.
- Budget Administration.
- Providing guidance and direction on regulatory requirements.
- Identifying and mitigating compliance risks with partners in the business
- Strong Project Management skills along with interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
***As a contract employee of Apex Systems, you are eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Shorter Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts / Perks and our Referral Program.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178