Non-Clinical Prior Authorization Representative Position located in Indianapolis, Indiana
Our reputation is in our name: CFA Staffing - Customer - First - Always. CFA Staffing is a certified, female minority owned staffing service putting thousands of employees to work annually. We focus on light industrial, warehouse, clerical and technical staffing.
CFA Staffing is a certified, female minority owned staffing service putting thousands of employees to work annually. We focus on light industrial, warehouse, clerical and technical staffing.
Our client is seeking to fill a Non-Clinical Prior Authorization Representative for their facility located in Indianapolis, Indiana. This is a full-time, contract positions working Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
The Purpose of this Position: Responsible for taking incoming calls, providing excellent customer service, working web and written inquiries, and ensuring that quality and timeliness standards are achieved.
1. Assist members and providers with non-clinical prior authorizations based on State's policies and procedures and approved clinical practice guidelines and review criteria
2. Responsible for ensuring the appropriate documentation is received for all clinical prior authorizations
3. Responsible for meeting turn around times and other quality measures on a routine basis.
4. responsible for referring members to appropriate disease management programs as deemed necessary.
5. Responsible for maintaining appropriate case loads at all times
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where some standardization exists; ability to collect and analyze data, draw valid conclusions and actively contribute to the strategic interventions that support the departmental goals.
Benefits are available immediately
Pay will be $16.50/hr.
Please email your resumes and contact information to Teri at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and we will be making calls regarding these positions immediately so please make sure your contact numbers are included. We will be conducting on-site interviews and these interviews will happen pretty quickly. Once you get through the interview process and your are chosen for the position(s), you must then pass a drug screen and national criminal background check.
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Principals only. Recruiters, please don`t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.