Diverse Tech Services is now accepting OCM Analyst applicants for immediate hire. This is a seven-month contract position and a temp to hire opportunity. In this job, you will work for our client in Indianapolis, IN. You will report to work between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Please indicate your salary requirements when applying. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
Our client has expanded the reach of professional organizations for over 20 years. They are a certified woman-owned business enterprise (WBE). Today they are the largest company in their space, nationwide.
The OCM Analyst for our team in this position will work closely with the Senior Project Manager /Team Lead, vendor consultants, to support agencies and stakeholders through the Change Network and designated Project activities that span all levels of the organization.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working at this position:
- Support identification and mobilization of a Change Network within the agencies
- Capture/Identify major changes and process changes with the new technology so that the team can design activities to help drive adoption, both internally and externally
- Support creation of the Communication Strategy & Plan
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Execute assigned communication tasks, such as creating communication content and distributing communications
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the means, tools, techniques to communicate information
- Support other change and communications related project activities
At Diverse Tech Services , our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it! Through our client partnerships, Diverse Tech Services helps professionals fulfill their career goals while providing businesses with employees who will assist them in carrying out their plans and managing their processes
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Job Order ID: 161859