Order Management Specialist
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Order Management Specialist for an opportunity in Indianapolis, IN 46204!
- Order Management Specialist
- Indianapolis, IN 46204
- 5 months contract
- Shift Timings: M-F 7am to 5.30pm
- The Order Management Triage Representative is responsible for project and daily operations assistance to Order Management Team to mitigate high volume transactions and project task flows.
- A successful person in this position helps to ensure all levels of details are completed quickly and accurately to help the efficiency of the entire team.
Primary Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Review inbound cases from end users and internal customers.
- Assign incoming orders and tasks to business units based on case type
- Accept, evaluate, and route periodic customer inquiries, following up to ensure satisfactory closure
- Entry level order and issue resolution
- Maintain files and customer records
- Participate in data cleansing projects as assigned
- Must be able to work flexible/on-call hours on a rotating schedule - including evenings, holidays, and weekends if necessary, to ensure timely and accurate completion of work deliverables on a daily/monthly/quarterly basis.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 114260 when responding to this ad.