It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Travel the U.S. as an Order Selector with FHI
Become a part of our nationwide database of experienced warehouse professionals.
Order Selectors are needed for traveling positions across the continental US. We offer competitive hourly wages, and the opportunity to work with an elite team of warehouse professionals gaining notoriety as the best value in warehouse services. Candidates must be able to travel and be available to deploy at notice for immediate travel to projects.
Selector Duties and Requirements:
Warehouse Order Selectors are responsible for building customer orders in a timely and accurate fashion. Selectors receive direction on the orders they are tasked with and are then responsible for physically lifting each case of product and stacking the product on a pallet. The Warehouse selector is required to select customer pallets and operates a double pallet jack. A representative list of duties, responsibilities, and performance expectations is as follows:
- Promote and practice FHI’s Value of safety -- always.
- Relocate an average product case weight of approximately 20 pounds to 50 pounds from pallet to pallet.
- You will be expected to maintain a competitive average throughput. Throughput is defined as your total cases selected by the total hours worked.
- You will be required to maintain an aggressive quality and accuracy standard to ensure that the customer is given the highest quality service.
- Overtime and Holiday work is mandatory.
- Must commit to a minimum of 6-8 weeks on every assignment
- Vocollect, voice selection, RF scanner experience a plus
- Pay starts at $20/hr
- Paid travel and transportation to and from projects
- Hotel (double occupancy) provided
- $30 day per-diem
- Advancement opportunities
Apply at www.fhiworks.com for immediate consideration!
DISCLAIMER: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer participates in E-Verify.
DISCLAIMER: La Ley Federal le exige a todos los empleadores que verifiquen la identidad y elegibilidad de empleo de toda persona contratada para trabajar en los Estados Unidos.
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!