Job # : 152207
Title : Organizational Change Management Analyst
Location : Indianapolis, IN
Salary Range : up to $29.00/hr.
Position : IT
We are assisting our client in Indianapolis in their search for an Organizational Change Management Analyst for a short-term contract assignment. This role will work closely with the Senior Project Manager /Team Lead, vendor consultants, to support agencies and stakeholders through the Change Network and designated Project activities that span all levels of the organization.
This is a contract opportunity with an expected hourly rate of up to $29.00/hr.
Specializing in IT, engineering, and manufacturing, Diverse Tech Staffing meets the demands of our career-minded candidates with an exceptional full-service approach while connecting employers with the candidates they need to meet their business objectives and manage their processes. That’s why top performers and growing companies continue to partner with us.
- Support identification and mobilization of a Change Network within the agencies
- Capture/Identify major changes and process changes with the new technology so that the team can design activities to help drive adoption, both internally and externally
- Support creation of the Communication Strategy & Plan
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Execute assigned communication tasks, such as creating communication content and distributing communications.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the means, tools, techniques to communicate information.
- Support other change and communications related project activities
Apply online today! Submit your resume with salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Knowledge and skills in the development and implementation methods, tools and techniques to support project communications
- Organizational Change Management certification preferred
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, organized, self-starting, collaborative, creative and dynamic, and will support the leadership team in communicating and driving engagement with its workforce based across multiple agencies.
- Ability to work in partnership with a number of agency partners and vendor contractors
- Able to work in a team environment, meet deadlines and take on responsibility and accountability. IND2
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. IND2
Job Type : Temporary
Post Date : 06/15/2020