The Digital Paid Media Specialist is responsible for creating and implementing the shared marketing plan and executing on tactical paid media and paid search (including Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social platforms), email, digital content and social media to capitalize on market opportunities and generate awareness and demand for Hopebridge services. Other digital responsibilities will include email marketing and journey building in Salesforce, and general digital marketing support for Hopebridge centers.
The Digital Paid Media Specialist will need to help the marketing team build a comprehensive, multi-channel marketing plan that builds brand awareness, provides patient referrals, educates the Autism community, entices potential candidates for employment and measures the return on our marketing investments. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful, technically savvy, sense of urgency and have impeccable communication and leadership skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Strategic planning, trafficking, optimization, reporting and analysis of paid media campaigns.
• Ensure paid media campaigns hit target audience demographics and are optimized for cost and performance.
• Develop strategies in cooperation with marketing team to enhance conversion and drive revenue on new and mature paid media campaigns.
• Brief internal creative and communications teams on the editorial and design assets needed for paid campaigns.
• Conduct measurable A/B tests on ad copy, creative and landing pages to align with defined goals.
• Proven record of providing insights, reporting, and analysis on campaigns as it relates to goals and objectives.
• Code, test, and deploy email campaigns in Marketing Cloud via Journey Builder/Salesforce and own quality assurance and reporting of all outbound campaigns and effectively communicate with our client base.
• Optimize search engine optimization (SEO) by conducting analysis of keyword and communicating with content specialist to enhance content strategies.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Proofreads and edits, as necessary. Considers copyright laws such as registered and trademarked symbols.
• Organizes workload for efficient time management and meets multiple schedule deadlines on time.
1. Technical Proficiency
3. Creative Thinking
4. Effective Communication Skills
5. Problem Solving
6. Collaboration Skills
7. Teamwork Orientation
9. Time Management
10. Organizational Skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
1. B.A. in advertising, marketing, technology, or related field of study.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and editing skills.
3. Experience developing media plans/strategies and a solid understanding of all campaign key performance indicators.
4. Experience with organic social, paid social and digital display.
5. A strong mix of analytical skills and strategic thinking with a demonstrated ability to drive business results.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. 5-7+ years digital media planning/buying experience across social, search and display platforms (deep familiarity with Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram is a must).
2. Two years' experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and Journey Builder marketing automation platforms.
4. Local, SEO/SEM, WordPress experience a huge plus.
5. Agency experience preferred.
• Candidate may be required to complete and pass test for consideration.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some overnight and weekend work may be required.
Little to no travel.
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. Employees in this position must be physically able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position, upon request.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smart phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and other presentation materials. Work may be stressful at times due to a busy office. Interaction with others is constant and interruptive.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The above statements reflect general functions of this job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements inherent in this job. The immediate supervisor may elaborate on or add to the above list if the duties come within the employee's realm of responsibility.
Hopebridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.