Ref ID: 01300-0011660933
Compensation: $50000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Robert Half Legal is seeking a Paralegal for a company in Indianapolis, IN. The Paralegal must have a minimum of 3-5+ years of experience. This Paralegal position is for innovative candidates who have an interest in the legal field. A full-time employment opportunity, this Paralegal role will be located in the Indianapolis, Indiana area. The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle heavy workload
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Provide real estate transactional support for in-house and external counsel, including: (a) due diligence coordination on real estate transactions; (b) review and drafting of form lease and related agreements, estoppels, tracking SNDAs and other lender requirements; (c) facilitating communication of deal information between Sales and Legal Team; and (d) drafting lease abstracts and managing internal approvals of various real estate and other documents.
- Coordinate with Accounting Department on lease and contract administration involving all corporate owned and leased real estate.
- Assist in receiving and reviewing subpoenas and summons/complaints and coordinating the required and appropriate response with in-house and external counsel, Risk Management Department, government agencies and others.
- Participate in a variety of projects within and outside of the Legal Department and, at times, serving as the project manager (i.e., lease contract administration).
- Research and analyze intricate legal documents
- Other duties as assigned.