Transdev moves people!
You will provide transportation to the disabled community, ensuring they get where they need to go safely. Paratransit Drivers provide passengers with safe, reliable transportation and excellent customer service.
How we are keeping our employees and customers safe:
- Strict adherence to CDC Guidelines
- Enhanced vehicle cleaning/disinfecting measures with concentrated focus on high frequency touch areas
- PPE Distribution (Hand Sanitizer, masks, gloves)
- Social Distancing Enforced
- Enhanced facility cleaning/disinfecting measures with concentrated focus on high frequency touch areas
What we offer:
- $14.50/hour starting wage
- Medical/Dental/Vision health benefits - Blue Cross Blue Shield
- + 401(K) retirement plan
- + Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- + Ability to advance your career
What you will be doing:
- Provide door-to-door transportation for passengers safely and efficiently
- Ensure passengers are properly secured and provide assistance with all entries and exits
- Greet passengers, accept fare payment and maintain a safe environment
- Properly report all incidents, accidents, mechanical concerns
- Completes pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Other duties as required
Who you are:
- Must be at least 21 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Must have a clean certified driving record and be able to provide a Motor Vehicle Record with aleast 1 yeardriving history.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a For Hire Endorsement.
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be punctual with an emphasis on your attendance.
- Must submit to drug testing, DOT physical, and a criminal background check.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather.
- Must be able to complete paid driver training.
Transdev is the largest private sector operator of multiple modes of passenger transit in North America, providing bus, rail, paratransit and shuttle services. We manage over 200 transportation contracts for cities, transit authorities and airports, providing safe, sustainable, and innovative mobility solutions. Our mission is to improve public transportation, to enhance quality of life and contribute to a more sustainable environment.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
317-524-1283 [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law
Job Locations US-IN-Indianapolis
Posted Date 6 days ago (10/2/2020 4:44 PM)
Requisition ID 2020-13363
Position Category Driver/Operator - Bus, Paratransit, Taxi, Limo, Shuttle
Internal Reference 317
Company/Division Transdev Services