Aerotek is hiring Patient Registration Specialists for a clinic downtown Indianapolis!
- Collect information from patients to get them checked in
- Documents patient information in system
- Verifies patient identity by obtaining picture ID or legal documentation
- Provides initial notification of patient admission to the insurance company
- Completes transaction related to the admission, discharge, and transfer of patients
- Accepts scheduled and emergency admissions and assists in making appropriate status assignment of patients
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Great communication and empathy skills
- If no degree, 2+ years of work experience
Please apply below or email your resume to Alisa Norris for consideration!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.