American Health Network is seeking an experienced medical front office professional for a Patient Service Representative position at their ACO Call Center in Indianapolis.
Why Join the American Health Network Team?
At American Health Network, we are consistently striving to identify and retain the top healthcare professionals in the markets that we serve. We are an OptumCare® physician led organization that operates over 70 medical offices with more than 200 primary care doctors and specialists in Indiana and Ohio. Our mission and culture revolves around helping our patients live healthier lives and improving the healthcare system for all.
What Will You Be Doing as a Patient Service Representative for American Health Network?
As a Patient Service Representative for AHN, you will be working in a collaborative office environment alongside other medical professionals and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Greeting, checking in and checking out patients
- Answering incoming phone calls, managing call lines and making outbound calls to patients
- Scheduling appointments in-person and over the phone
- Collecting demographic and insurance information
- Entering patient information into NextGen electronic medical records
- Completing other miscellaneous office tasks as needed
What Experience Do You Need To Qualify?
Along with excellent communication skills and a patient-centric focus, AHN Patient Service Representatives must have:
- Medical office experience or related customer service experience
- Strong computer skills (EMR/EHR preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent
Benefits of Working for American Health Network
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k Investment plans with up to a 4% company match
- Paid time off (PTO) and Holiday pay
- Company paid life insurance program
- Employee discount programs
- Tuition reimbursement for qualifying educational programs