Responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle and into ongoing management including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with internal departments and external partners to ensure financial, strategic, and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Develop roadmap and manage overall product strategy in order to achieve financial and strategic growth objectives
- Drive overall go-to-market strategy for assigned products
- Provide product Sales support
- Ensure product pipeline supports the company’s overall strategy and goals by improving EBITDA, margins, and product capabilities.
- Increase EBITDA value according to annual objectives for product line
- Increase product penetration according to annual objectives for product line
- Increase product Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) according to annual objectives for product line
- Research competitor’s strategy, rates, products, and services through websites, RFP’s, and market reports.
- Create, analyze, and present product profitability analysis
- Identify market requirements and opportunities and prioritize within product line roadmap
- Internal and external evangelist for product offering, often working directly with sales channel and key customers.
- Create business cases and strategies for new products, existing products, and markets.
- Manage beta trials of new products and offerings
- Assist RFP team with product functional and technical information
- Evaluate product financial information and KPI metrics and document clear, accurate and testable plans
- Maintain deep understanding of market and customer needs Lead and execute go-to-market for all new products and product enhancements
- Maintain detailed product documentation including functional capabilities, benefits, competitive comparison, etc.
- Work with Product Marketing team to create and manage customer facing tools such as collateral, website content, presentations, videos, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience working/collaborating with IT development teams – Developers, UI/UX, Front End and Mobile
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting
- Proven track record of successfully bringing new products to the market
- Proven track recording successfully growing product line value
- Understanding of JIRA and/or development project management platform
- Demonstrable creative writing skills
- Perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Proactive mindset to anticipate and support changes in our business
- Meet objectives with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years B2B and/or B2C Product Management experience
- MBA degree
- Experience in payment card industry and payment solutions
- Experience in Government and/or correction technology
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
The Company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals in all of its employment programs and decisions. Securus Technologies, Inc., and its Subsidiaries will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.