Aerotek is currently assisting a Long-Term Care Pharmacy Facility with hiring for their Floor Technician Pharmacy openings in the Castleton, IN!
This Certified/Licensed Pharmacy Technician will be a part of the Floor Technician team handling prescription picking and packaging duties
- The Pharmacy Floor Technician pick, labels, scans and otherwise prepares the finished prescription for final verification by a pharmacist.
- Fills daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist -Assists in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure
- Assist in prepacking frequently ordered medications, label and store, as needed during low volume times -Packages materials and products manually
- Pull/pick medications from shelving and other medication storage areas (prepack racks)
- Applies labels to blistercards or artromick boxes then scans product for accuracy check
- Alerts pharmacist on duty of any medication/product that is not scanning properly
- Maintains designated workstation areas and replenishes all stock supplies needed
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPPA
- Must follow all applicable government regulations including HIPPA
- Complies with departmental policies regarding safety, attendance, and dress code
- Communicate (verbal and written) with other team members to ensure proper medication is prepared
- Document proper information into databases (Framework and DocuTrack)
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician (State-Level/National)
- At least 6+ months of Long-Term Care or Retail Pharmacy experience handling prescription fulfillment/processing in as a Pharmacy Technician
- Obtain a High School Diploma/GED
- Display high attention to detail
Nice To Have:
- Any experience with long-term care is preferred
- Experience with Framework and DocuTrack systems is a plus
- Monday-Friday/rotating weekends/holidays/OT as needed
- Day/Mid-day shift openings: 8am-430pm/1030am-730pm
- Evening Shift openings: 330pm-1am
- 4 Month Contract-to-Hire position through Aerotek with Medical/Dental/Vision/Life coverages offered during the contracted period.
The role requires an extensive background check and drug screening for all applicants offered this opportunity.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.