About Our Team:
ADESA is developing the next generation of software to run our PAR operations while continuing to enhance the installed base. We are employing the latest cloud infrastructure, cutting-edge technology, and best practices to build world-class software.
We are seeking talent that will demonstrate their experience and skills to help us transform PAR’s existing software applications into a modern and scalable system. This system will serve as the foundation for business innovation and growth in the future. We are passionate about talking to technical leaders who have a track record developing a DevOps culture and building best in class cloud infrastructure. We offer excellent pay and time off, benefits, relocation, flexible work schedules, training opportunities, and a fun environment working with state of the art tools.
About Our Candidate:
Are you an innovative and passionate Platform Lead who enjoys developing solutions to the most exciting and complex business challenges? Are you skilled in continuous delivery, cloud services, and process automation? Do you enjoy the highly collaborative nature of working in an agile/scrum environment?
What You Will Be Doing:
- Enabling product teams to self-service through tooling and automation and empowering them to deploy and operate their services
- Embody the core values of Agile to deliver quality software to our users
- Build fully automated and complex continuous delivery pipelines
- Administer all aspects of the ALM platform: source control, work items, users, permissions, etc.
- Plan for performance, uptime, disaster recovery, and capacity growth
- Be involved with the vision, strategy, and execution to spread the DevOps culture throughout the organization
- Architect, build, secure, and manage AWS Lambda serverless computing services
- Research, evaluate, and develop patterns for performance, uptime, disaster recovery, and capacity growth
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Agile/DevOps experience
- Experience with large, complex and highly scalable systems
- ALM and DevOps tool experience (Azure DevOps preferred)
- Programming and scripting experience, Process Automation
- Github flow and Git flow, Source code strategies
- Continuous integration and delivery experience
- Automated Testing (Unit, Integration, Functional)
- Cloud Development and Deployment (AWS Preferred)
- Hosting and operations management and monitoring
Who We Are:
KAR Global powers the world’s most trusted automotive marketplaces through innovation, technology and people. Our end-to-end platform serves the remarketing needs of the world’s largest OEMs, dealers, fleet operators, rental companies and financial institutions.
- We’re a technology company delivering next generation tools to accelerate and simplify remarketing.
- We’re an analytics company leveraging data to inform and empower our customers with clear, actionable insights.
- And we’re an auction company powering the world’s most advanced and integrated mobile, digital and physical auction marketplaces.
PAR North America, a KAR Global brand, is the leading nationwide provider of vehicle transition services. PAR recovers assets, manages cycle times, maximizes returns, and reduces risk for companies coast-to-coast. PAR’s clients range from the largest banks, captives and auto finance companies to the smallest credit unions.
PAR concentrates on bottom-line objectives through Five Essential Solutions: recovery management, remarketing, skip tracing, compliance and title services. The company is quality focused and compliance driven, leveraging affiliations and partnerships with numerous technology sources and service providers. PAR services can be designed to fit many needs.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Wellness program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee stock purchase program
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Learning and development resources