Job Summary/Company Information for the Pool Construction Associate:
- The Pool Construction Laborer is responsible for completing the entire building process of an in-ground swimming pool
- Will use backhoes and excavators to dig holes for the pool, assemble panel sections, pour concrete, and install pool liners
- During the winter they stay busy with facility maintenance, snow removal, construction work, and pool renovations
- $16-18/hr. based off previous experience
- Certifications and training in the pool industry offered! Great opportunity to advance skill set and learn a trade
- Annual reviews/raises
- Paid Holidays and PTO starting at 90 days.
- IRA company matches 3%
- Medical benefits, company pays 3/4 of cost!
- Boot allowance every season
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30am-5pm, overtime possible
- Must have previous construction/general Labor experience
- Have experience working with tape measure and hand/power tools
- Valid drivers license
How to apply:
Call our RECRUITING CENTER at 317-888-5700 to complete your application. Please have work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
- Online application: https://apply.expresspros.com
- Message us: https://www.expresspros.com/IndySouth/Contact-Us/Default.aspx
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.