The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Portfolio Analysis Manager to work in our Savannah, GA office. The Portfolio Analysis Manager is a member of the Corporate Operations Team, a dynamic group comprised of multi-taskers and problem solvers.
As the Portfolio Analysis Manager, you will analyze, develop and maintain reports on strategies that touch all aspects of our business’ lifecycle. This includes support of the customer approval process, customer risk management, and performance analysis for the organization. You will become a thought leader within the Strategic Analysis organization while growing and enhancing the team’s quantitative capabilities. In this position you will collaborate with all areas of our business to collect & analyze large sets of data, develop & conduct analyses, and in turn generate reporting that will provide value to our business and assist in steering business direction.
TMX Finance offers:
- Competitive Compensation!
- Great Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision & life Insurance, 401K etc.)
- Paid Holiday and Vacation!
- Development and Advancement!
- with multiple areas of the business to develop strategies that will maximize profitable loan growth.
- analysis to evaluate changes in portfolio behavior, identifying opportunities and positive or negative outcomes.
- solutions for extracting, managing and analyzing existing data.
- software to assemble, clean, consolidate, filter data and automate reports.
- reporting regarding actionable business recommendations related to portfolio management.