Currently seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner (NP) with 2 years of NP experience for a FT contract in Indianapolis. 13 weeks in length. Pre-op/PACU experience is highly preferred. Previous EPIC experience is helpful.
Benefits for the Pre-Anesthesia Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus for 13 week contract with no cancels)
- Up to $250 per month for healthcare premium reimbursements
Responsibilities of the Pre-Anesthesia Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Effectively triage patients
- Plan, direct, assess and provide care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Provide basic, bedside care
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience is required
- Must be able to work effectively independently, yet work together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
- Job City: Indianapolis
- Job State: IN
- Employee Type: Full Time