MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Preconstruction Manager will work closely with leadership, owners, and project management to assure all aspects of projects are in order before construction begins. This is a role that will focus on conceptual Estimating, proposals, and project set up.
Our client is a reputable Indiana staple with 3 offices across the state to service their robust project backlog. The company has a strong work hard culture that is family oriented and collaborative. In addition they offer industry leading benefits including incredibly affordable healthcare, profit sharing, car allowance, and performance bonuses.
- Prepare estimates, proposals, RFP responses etc., for all project delivery types
- Assist the Project Manager in setting up and/or supervising the set-up of projects
- Perform a detailed review of the bids received comparing the scope of work for each bidder and the bidding documents, complete bid tabs and make recommendations of award.
- Assist the Project Team with managing projects on a daily basis including: Cost analysis, quantity surveys and estimates for self-perform trades, bid management
- Attend all required company meetings
- Represent the company in a professional manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or similar
- 7+ years of Construction experience
- 5+ years experience in Preconstruction, Healthcare projects a plus
- Ability to utilize conceptual Estimating in process
- Understanding of Estimating software
- Competitive salary ($90k - $100k)
- Career progression into Sr. Precon Manager
- Profit sharing, bonus, car allowance
- Notable project pipeline
- Diverse project portfolio
- Development from Sr. Precon Manager
- Opportunity to wok on projects north of $25M